View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:26 AM   #6
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Did you seriously just report me, TO ME? "Doesn't help me find my issue, and is frankly just annoying." I had hoped my post would help you realize that you posted this in the "Stolen Goods" section of the forum. Perhaps have a chuckle and ask me to move it to "Tech Talk" where it belongs. It seems I expected too much from you. I set the bar too high, clearly. Such a pity. That is what is truly annoying. Had you perhaps slowed down and paid attention to where you were posting, you'd likely have more answers. Most of the time, members don't poke their head in here unless they have have had something stolen themselves or are trying to help a friend find their stolen belongings. The Tech section is chock full of helpful individuals though. I'm going to need you to strive a bit harder to be a better member of this community in the future. I assure you, it's worth it.