View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:17 AM   #19
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
10/11/11

Sold the trailer! Got a new one!

The place I got it from was MAD cheap but strange. Kinda in the middle of nowhere and there were like 15 dogs there.

The new trailer is awesome. its a 16' instead of 18' like my old one. Also has brakes that work and its EXTRA WIDE. Probably about a foot wider on the deck. Should make things easy. I just gotta get new ramps for it.

Also, I know I've said it before, but the S14 should be making it's debut at Sonoma tomorrow. Rolled all the fenders more, hit it with a hammer a lot, new tie rods, just gotta button up a couple of things and I'll see how it goes.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:54 AM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote