View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:14 AM   #15
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
9/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless Motorsports,Sep 10 2011, 10:19 AM
tomei pan don't crack like a greddy do!

*edit also i forgot matt stripped his greddy pan
Both of these are good reasons...

Now...in another part of the jungle.

Oil Pan Install....Check
Coilover install....Check

Drifting tomorrow..... Hopefully. Lot's of stuff to dial in. Car is totally different now.

Limitless event was serious business. Ran really well, lots of track time, good times with good friends.

I stayed up till 1am putting the new coils on and fitting them. Ended up having to run a 5mm spacer in the front to clear coils as these are a little bulkier that my KTS. Eyeballed camber, loaded it up and here is the result.

Car felt unbelievably good. So much smoother with the new coils. I can stay in the throttle much longer and it pulls extremely quickly through the corners.

Worked on both cars a little today. Got my Kouki lights test fitted.

I also need more wheels. Using my drift spares for my S14 isn't really working out.

I fitted the S14 a bit more, still need a roll in the front and desperately need an alignment.

Tore the S13 apart. Sent the knuckles to PBM for angle mods. Should be back in a couple of week. Also will be installing my power FC soon so I'm going to need to hit the dyno again.

Yay projects!

MOAR PIZX

More pics from the Limitless event.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:47 AM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote