View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:06 AM   #7
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
7/8/11

All Star Bash!!!

The most epic epic event ever! Drove down right after work on Friday. Drive took 12.5 hours. Crazy traffic, picking up friends ect.

Finally got down there, through tech and hit the streets (track obviously). I haven't been down there since last year, and wont go back till next, that drive is retarded.

The entry to turn 1 is serious business. Long ebrake and the pros were doing it backwards at 100+ mph. I only had the balls for the middle of 4th.

Facebook

Kado was killin it until he had a fuel problem on Sunday. Better here than Seattle I guess.

Team tandem was crazy as usual. I was so fired I sat it out. Team Animal Style (Fabian, Julian, and Baby Jason) took home a respectable 3rd place.

Sunday was definitely a even better day. Some crazy fun runs on Horse Thief Mile. If you haven't drifted on that track, do it. Its seriously one of the best driver tracks around. Any car can clear it with the right amount of skill and balls.

Overall an extremely fun weekend. I learned a lot, car ran great (except for getting REALLY hot, but everyone was so it was ok), and I now know that I need even more power. LSX is in the works.

Here is a video from Sunday as Fabian has all of my Saturday footage. I'll put together a Pt. 2 soon as a combination of our footage. He had like 3 gopros running the entire time so it should be epic.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:34 AM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote