View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #6
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
Ok, I didnt know it doesnt work at 4000rpm. I had plenty of fuel, but I was tuning with an SAFC2 and pulling too much fuel out to make a good AFR, (740cc injectors), and it tricked my ECU into thinking it was getting less air, and therefore advancing timing like a mother fucker and detonating it all to hell I should have listened to other people.

So what do I do now for tuning? PFC?

And that's usually the issue, that AFC really offers such little 'true' control that it does funky stuff behind your back...it's like EFI Live with the GM stuff...so many oddball defaults/tables that can really wreck havoc

Tune wise, you would be ok with a PFC, but you'll need a tune then. To me if it's a general street car, why not go with a JWT or Enthalpy tune?

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote