View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 07:06 AM   #111
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Well my SR car finally runs! If you consider only being able to idle running lol. I got the car to fire up this past week or so and set my base timing. After that I broke the cams in and did an oil change. This SR has to be the smoothest one I've ever built. I had no leaks, no lifter tick, and the damn thing just worked it was amazing.

Unfortunately it hasn't been all good though, I'm fighting a losing battle trying to get my Racepak to work and my brand new LC-2 wideband isn't sending any voltage to my ECU. My alternator also managed to kill itself while sitting on the shelf.

Hopefully I can get that all sorted out since I've been bugging the Megasquirt tech support team non stop and have already had my alternator sent out to be rebuilt.

After that's all sorted all I need to do is buy some rear break calipers and tires and shake this bitch down hopefully, then I can start cutting up and fixing the red car.

(ignore the unwired IAT sensor that's been taken care of I just don't take enough photos when I work lol)