View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 01:21 AM   #28
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Whenever I do harnesses or conversions, I always end up with extra connectors... since most of the pins swap over from one connector to another (and I've got the tools and experience to pin/depin connectors without damaging them), I've never been in short supply of good condition pins or connector bodies.

That being said, stamped pins like the ones our connectors use are extremely cheap, if you can get the specs and buy a strip. For example, here's what you get from AEM to make their EMS connector for about $50 (probably only costs them $10):

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote