Thread: mn b vc.9
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #103
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRS BZNS View Post
Oh yeah and your in the right direction or repair but you need to layer the fiberglass more

first layer put in let it gel/tack up with the resin add another layer do the same then add the final layer on top and just bursh a little resin over that. it will be 10x stronger than originally
So at least three layers? That makes sense. I only did two. I guess the more the merrier. I have the short hair fiberglass stuff I was going to use as filler, sand that down then do the spot glaze stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
OB, I might have to take a dozen or so pictures of your 1J to see how the vacuum lines and stuff are run - I hope that you can oblige this request at The East Coast Bash.

Also, Love your car. <3
Yessir. Just find me and shoot away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namawon View Post
after spending an hour to read through four pages, ive come to the conclusion, god hates you. Alot. Your luck is just bad. But im looking forward to seeing more
LOL. Luci hates me. If it wasn't for God I would be dead!