View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 11:27 PM   #25
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
How is it that Lamar Odom grew up in this same neighborhood -- at the exact same time, since their birthdays are only a week apart -- and doesn't have any such stories? THAT, sir, is where Artest is nuttier than squirrel shit, and I hope he leaves that wherever he was.
because Odom is a punk ass soft bitch. i remember when he got drafted, everyone was saying he's a good kid and didn't even have his driver's license since when he lived in ny he didn't need it. he just took the subway.

i'm not saying you should draft thug ass players who don't take shit from no one, and of course you want a good kid who will work hard and do something, but there is a such thing as being too soft.. which was what the lakers when they lost to the celtics. artest would help in this category to change their reputation.

same thing as the spurs being known around the league as being "too nice" and quiet after they won their few championships after stephen jackson left. mainly because their POWER forward was too quiet and not outspoken enough, but you wouldn't want to fight that guy. it didn't matter though, spurs were way talented and it didn't help that bowen started getting under people's skin and known as a dirty player and ginoboli became the best flopper in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote