View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 12:58 AM   #19
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
I don't see why Miami isn't getting Dwayne Wade help. He needs it. He needs a front court bitch who can catch passes and dunk and has a low post game. Beasley is too small and should be playing SF and Jermaine O'Neil is on his last legs already (another example of 18 yr old draftee dying so young in his career)
I think, like most teams, they are waiting for the 2010 Free Agent class to make moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
I'm glad to see Artest playing for L.A. Even though i don't think he's the kind of player that will adapt quickly to the Lakers offensive game.

Either way i'm glad to see him join the squad. As for Ariza...... oh well. I wish him luck in Houston.
He isn't there for his offense...

In all seriousness, he has experience with the triangle in Chicago (Bill Carthwright) and in Sacramento (Reggie Theus).
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote