View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #25
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
it's all good, thread jacks don't bother me but thank you om1kron. and holybush, i didn't take it as dickish, i just had no idea anyone cared what it gets called.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
If you had a build thread with "Type X" and "Bayside Blue" in it, you would win Fanboy of the Year.
orly? i haven't heard heard much about bayside blue from fanboys, but like i said i don't frequent this forum often. what about daytona blue? cuz thats what color the car will get painted, and good luck changing my mind

forgot to mention before i'm ragged on for the kyb's, there only temorary cuz i got em for $250. coilovers will be coming as well as some sexy pbm parts. the last part i got was nismo motor and trans mounts. In the near future before the car gets on the road will be pbm rucas, pbm radiator and possibly a pbm intercooler kit. I have to check out the current fmic and see if its leaking at all. the lower corner is crunched a little (from before i bought it).

just for reference heres how the engine looked when i first bought it

and heres a more current pic, but it's still over a year old

i'll keep updates of the progress coming. i shoudl have a little tim e on monday and hope to get it in the garage. i've been working on the car outside and with it being like 5 degrees it really sucks