View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 02:59 AM   #1
240sxs13-4life
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
240sxs13-4life is an unknown quantity at this point
I need advice on race!!

Ok we'll I'm about to get myself in a big problem but its all worth it to me. I have this Rich neighbor kid that talks to my friend I hate him and he hates me he makes fun of my family for being poor and what not Lol we are both over18 now I hadn't seen him in a while and the other day that I went to go visit my friend I saw him there and he saw me drive by and saw my 240 and called it riced out piece of shit. And I ignored him i really don't like the guy and I don't want to kick his ass either cuz I'm about to become a cop and I don't want any problems. He drives a 2013 camero ZL1 btw and I just finished my project like 2 days ago its a 90 s13 hatch with sr20 with cams, stock t25 on 10 pounds of boost, fmic, real greddy bov, boost controller, safc2, 3 inch piping from turbo back , upgraded turbo manifold upgraded intake manifold , stage 3 clutch , light weight pullies, welded LSD. He is stock and to not make it longer Im going to race him for pinks. It got to that point. I'm Fuckn scared lmao but it's worth a shot. He sucks at driving And ima be using slicks the slicks is what makes me think I will win what do I guys think? Do I have a chance? I'm not a complete pro but I have never lost a race. Should i have a chance?? My car runs perfect no flaws
Sponsored Links