View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #17
Laotian240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Laotian240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodameaon View Post
How are the sharp fast bumps? Catch any air on them?
About the short fast bumps idk if i've gone over any yet, but it feels like they're absorbing most of the impact. i don't feel any jumps, or spikes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisthemovie View Post
How wide are your fenders? Those specs don't seem right to me.
20mm in front 50mm in back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe. View Post
I'm sorry, but a product review after having them for two measly days? The fuck man. Spend some time with them, get to know them, then right a review. Fuck, it takes me more than two days to get a good idea of how it is to jerk it with the leftie rather than right.
Im keeping this updated daily/weekly. And i dont need a few days to tell people some basic info that they wouldn't be able to obtain if they hadn't purchased a set yet. Such as install process, what it came with, quality of construction. and that's to bad you don't adapt to fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vehicle336 View Post
What about alignment settings? What did you change before? What are your new specs? You have any lap times to compare them to? Did you corner-weight and balance the set up? What about your sway bars? You have to adjust those to balance over-understeer? What's it feel like mid corner? Does it push on corner exit? What about your previous suspension mods? Any changes to those? You adjust castor to improve turn-in?

I like how you drop your ratty-ass car to the ground, never even mention getting it aligned and automatically state "the handling is improved".

The fuck?

And what's your definition of "ride's good"? Is it driving while keeping your teeth from chattering? Does a pot hole unbalance the entire car? What about the low-speed damping? High-speed? What the fuck difference does a click make? How many clicks does it take to make a difference? Does the nose dive under hard braking? What about squat on acceleration?

These are just some of the questions I'd expect from an actual coilover review and this isn't a fucking review, it's a circle jerk of self-congrats for buying a shitty set of coilovers meant for nothing more than bandwagon jumping.
OKay let me clear the air on a few things. 240's did not come with upgraded arms and suspension mods. with that being said. It does improve handling based of a stock 240. On top of that i was running Emusas before, and these handle even better than that set. I've already describe the quality after stating the ride was"good". and for the clicks its basic info
1-8: Suggested for track use.
9-16: Suggested for mountain/aggressive use
17-32: Suggested for common street use.
And as for a review, it is an opinion that is what a review is, my opinion. And theres no bandwagon, i don't see how there could be a bandwagon here,
I'm not here to convince you to buy these nor sell them to you. This is answer any questions and give more insight for people who consider to buy these. if your're not interested fuck off and find a bandwagon to jump onto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
So it's same shitty garbage coilovers then?

Their new line? LOL.

I am curious about your previous experience with other coilovers.
Yes i suppose its the same "garbage" coilovers as isis and godspeed.
As for being a new line, i said maybe. Since BC racing is the manufacturer, it is possible they engineered a new line.
And other coils i've experience is emusa, on my own car, which i got off a trade. And my friend had d2 and stance currently.
Laotian240 is offline   Reply With Quote