View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 05:31 AM   #3
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Wiring help:
http://240fsm.com/?p=136 Also shows how to bump up the IACV when AC on to work like 'stock' however most cars have no issue with that anyway.

The blue green/blue green is relay power, that's probably why it's spliced. Once you get those wires traced properly then just use the last wire out of the relay to turn the compressor on.

Another thing to consider (sorry for all the edits) is that if your system is NOT charged then the pressure switch won't allow the system to send power through the relay (or if your system is low or overcharged) So in diagnostics only, take the plug off the pressure switch and 'jump it' (allowing power to go through it) to help diagnose on the relay end. Also make sure that the under dash wiring is right too. Wiring specialities harnesses have this done right, but others may not so follow this (http://www.frsport.com/SR20DET-Swap-...SR20_t_26.html)

Bending the lower line is what people have done for *years* on that particular stock setup. The lower lines change through the years (despite being the same PN) so every so often there comes a setup that has the one in the way. Changing the intake style does help at times, but some slight heat and 'adjustment' and she's good to go. The redtop/stock setup is the only one with this particular issue and there is no way to make it work without redesigning (which is easy) but ultimately also raising the price of that adapter kit. You then also fight issues with oil pans and sway bars with different mounting kits so I left it be.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote