Thread: i know
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2001, 12:29 AM   #12
LanceS13
AutoX Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
LanceS13 is making a name for him/her selfLanceS13 is making a name for him/her self
You're right BlueEyes, Honda's have diminutive torque numbers...I've always affectionately called them the torqueless wonders.:)  Really the only Honda that interests me is the Integra GS-R or the ITR.  The Civic Si is decent, but 111 lb.-ft. of torque is just sad.  Of course 128 for the GS-R isn't great, but 111?  Anyway, what I do like about Hondas is the top end.  There is no power drop off on a Honda VTEC engine...it pulls all the way to and past redline...something I wish our KA's did.  But at least we have the low end to make up for it.
About the pics, I don't mind the wild body kits, paint job, big rims, etc. so much as long as it looks HALF decent and they actually put the thing in shows.  I figure it's just a different outlet for an interest in cars...you can show it, race it, or blast eardrums with your system...whatever you like to do--to each his own, I guess.  The ones that get on my nerves are the sticker claden, wipers/trim painted different colors, tin can on 1" exhaust piping, just plain nasty looking rice-mobiles.
LanceS13 is offline   Reply With Quote