View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #3
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0nderbr3ad View Post
I've been through meetings like that when I was younger and decided after all the bullshit they fed to me, I decided that I'd rather work for my money rather than take someone else's money. There are just some people who are just good at selling a product that it becomes their way of living.

At one point my friend and I were invited to hang out with some guys and chill at Gordon Biersch in Mission Valley. So we hung out and we were surprised because one guy drove a clean s30 with deep dish ssr mesh and the other guy drove his r35. I thought hey new car guys to know. Low and behold they tried to sell us into joining whatever pyramid scheme they were in. I drank my beer and left.
Yeah, you're right about that some-people-being-good-at-selling thing. But lol, glad to know I'm not the only one on here who's been through this and realized how sad it is.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote