View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 12:50 AM   #374
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Yeah every pillar has a small crack with body filler underneath. I heard that most cars have the roof welded to the pillars during production where the factory would use body filler to smoothen out the seam. I'm starting to think this is just that since this car was an unmolested virgin when I first got it and to think all the pillars were repaired seems hard to believe. The daily drive on stiff suspension may have put more stress on these pillars where the 18 year old body filler underneath began to crack.

What kind of body filler would you guys recommend I use to repair these areas? Something that would adhere to metal with great durability would be great. I was thinking of the Evercoat Rage: http://www.amazon.com/Evercoat-105-P.../dp/B000P6WQB0
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote