View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #45
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Croustibat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4le View Post
Your either trolling or dont understand English. Maybe a french forum would be better suited for you because half of the crap that you addressed in your last 2 posts have already been addressed or your question dont make sense.
i dont have question; i have facts. Emusa sent me poorly packaged dangerous crap and charged a total of 650$ for it. They may be your friends, it does not change the fact that they sold me the shittiest products i have ever seen for an S13.

Quote:
Maybe a distributor in your own country would be smarter for you next time so you dont have to send stuff back to the US. You should have remembered that you do not work for the warrenty department for emusa when you went for your tools and grabbed the phone instead.
There are no distributors of these products in France. But some sells the same shit, at twice the price, and dont want to hear about "warranty", so either way i am screwed.

Last time i sent back a known defective product to the US, i never saw my money OR product back. That was not with EMUSA, but i was not taking the risk again.

But sure, tell me what would have been their reaction ? "Sorry we sold you the worst piece of shit we have ever made, we are going to replace it" ? Wake up neo ! This does not happen in the world i live. Maybe you would not get such a bad batch, because they know you can send it back. They also know i cant.

Quote:
Sure AVP sells emusa stuff but mostly just locally or when emailed about it. I dont own AVP, I dont get paid by AVP, Im pretty much detached legally and financially although I do help out because Andy is one of my best friends and he owns it. I tune and am paid by the customer. I could care less if people buy anything from emusa but when someone as dumb as you comes along spreading the bad word about their product for dumb reasons I will take a stand.

Your problem would not be a problem for most people this site because they could have exchanged the parts.
There we go, "he is a friend so i will insult people who spread the bad word against him, because he cant be wrong".

If he does not want people to tell EMUSA sells junk, then he should either have better quality standards or stop selling that.

Now tell me something. I pointed how bad and dangerous these components are. What is your answer to that ? You "visited the facility" ? That is how you know they are good parts ? Did you use any sort of caliper to check for tolerances and roundness ? Surely not. Did you X-ray the welds ? Again, no.

What you did was take a tour around. I am sorry for you kid, but that is not what quality checking is about.

One last thing : these parts are sold as boltons. They clearly arent.

And yes, as soon as the rose joints are dead, i will make my own arms. From actual metal, not cheese ...
Croustibat is offline   Reply With Quote