Old 10-23-2017, 10:52 PM   #6
wntrcoatblu240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
wntrcoatblu240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
i dont really plan on doing any valances in polyurethane. ALL of my FRP parts fit amazingly and are super flexible. most of the 240sx scene has this negative view of FRP parts because so many companies out there use cheap chinese/mexican/south american labor to produce their parts with like ZERO quality control. ALL of my parts are made here in the US! if anyone has any problems with them, its easy to get a hold of me. i PERSONALLY mount every prototype part prior to production to ensure correct fitment. if the part doesnt fit, i dont sell it until its corrected! all of my FRP parts are made flexible and easy to work with, include drilling dimples AND include brackets like the factory bits when need be (IE: my V1H and TypeRH valances). i do plan on producing S14 kouki valances eventually, along with URAS S14 valances that are just more aggressive versions of the OE valances as well. i was trying to focus on S14 parts this year, but honestly, no one has really purchased either set of valances ive produced so i decided to focus on S13 parts again simply because certain parts im producing and planning on producing are so overly priced or scarce that they need to be introduced back onto the market again. im going to be releasing a few OE replacement parts as well as an original little silly part that most people take for granted in the coming months. i will get back on S14 parts again soon (i WANT to release a few sets of skirts in urethane, but thats gonna take A LOT of money to do so).

So glad to have a vendor with integrity. That's why I'm gonna order when I get home. Save me a lip! Been looking for a front lip since forever. Thanks 👍