View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 11:10 AM   #25
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99maxgtr View Post
i want a full set of the light grey and black carpets for the s14. can you give me paypal info as well as how much it is thanks.
[email protected]

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlee View Post
still no S14 Red/Black ones?
2nd Group Buy coming up soon, Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmatt1189 View Post
How come there are two different shapes for the s13 floor mats? Do we get the full piece one or the one that is contoured to the floor of the 240sx? Can I order the full piece one?
Only the full piece being offered, Thank you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post
So yesterday I went and did a final inspection on the S13 mats since I redesigned them. The result is amazing! (Thanks to S13Teddy for letting me use his car....again!)

A full piece mat for S13 really does bring out the interior of the car. The mat fits nicely with the proper clearances. Heel pad and stopper hole are in the correct position also.

Also, for those that paid for your order in full, I sent out about 12 sets of floor mats out this morning, so they should be at your door Monday or Tuesday!!!