View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 02:46 PM   #21
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by No.fvckz View Post
This is the kinda thing that gets on my nerves sometimes, not you in particular, i know your just trying to help, but in general when people think, just because im young, they automatically assume im an unresponsible kid whos just gonna get himself killed. Im not the kind of dude who goes around drifting parking lots and goes 90 on the freeway.
Just as someone who was 15 when they got their S chassis with an SR swap who also said this, even if you feel that you mean it when say how responsible you are you're still going to eventually do a rolling burnout through your school's parking lot, especially if you have 2 more cylinders full of teenage hormones and confidence than I did, regardless good luck and have fun!

Also on topic, JZ's are awesome and RB's suck. Choosing an RB over a JZ is a lot like picking a hemi over a small block Chevy. Sure it's different but it sure as hell isn't better.

Also DO NOT buy an engine from craigslist, it's on there for a reason. Working at a machine shop and in the race community has jaded me when it comes to trusting other people and their craftsmanship. Go through an importer and be picky and get it done right the first time.