View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 AM   #10
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadedNazgul View Post
Looks great! sorry about your S14. At least you were able to salvage some parts and get money for your car.
Thanks! Yeah, this whole build was pretty much financed from parting out my s14. I probably made a extra $1500. I could of made more but I wanted to move parts fast and help out the local 240 community so I sold everything super cheap. There was literally nothing left of the car. Here is a pic from the day I took it to the recyclers. I see people with parts from it all the time lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christo19 View Post
wow $350 for a paint job.... car is looking really good man! How soon are you planning on pulling the SOHC out?
Thanks dude! Maaco is where its at. A lot of people talk bad about them but its hard to beat the value. They do a really good job for the price, besides its a 20 year old 240 that gets tracked/beaten on regularly not a show car.

I'm probably going to do the swap sometime around late May or early June since I'll be out of school (Woo! Last semester) and will have more time to work on it. I'm not really in a huge hurry since the SOHC is running great right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iStubz View Post
legit build man!
cant wait for more
Thanks man!
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote