View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 07:03 PM   #30
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dkim1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's nice to hear that a small project you started for your friends is actually helping and benefiting a lot of other people nationwide.

Back story;
These grounding kits actually started out because I noticed my grounds were looking bad and looking at my friend's grounds, they were having similar issues. I felt that the OEM grounds could be upgraded and perform better with better protection. So as a Christmas present to my friends, I decided to create custom grounds for them.

I started doing some research on electrical components and cables, consulting with various companies(automotive, audio, electrical, etc). Spent hours upon hours of researching and finding the best combination of parts to put together that'll last in various scenarios(street to performance). Given the time and resources I had, I came up with this kit and was able to get it to my friends. We were able to run various tests to make sure everything worked properly and even had a few chances to test out on the local race tracks with good results.

After finalizing everything and being happy with how everything worked out and ready to move on...various people started noticing the grounding kits and were asking for their own sets as well. And now, after so many requests, I decided to make them for public orders since I already spent the time and research to make them fit for s-chassis's.

If anybody has any questions or custom orders for special sizes and lengths, feel free to reply here or pm me directly!

Last edited by dkim1985; 03-22-2016 at 02:13 PM..