Thread: Project 2Low
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 01:19 PM   #30
BradStepsIn

Trader Rating: (0)
BradStepsIn is an unknown quantity at this point
Warning: Huge pictures because iPhones are dumb and so am I.

What's goin on guys. Long time overdue for this update but nothing I can do about being a shitty person lol.

To answer a few questions first:

The wheels to not naturally fit under the chassis of this beautiful machine. In the front I'm running 10mm of spacer, and have the mount for my coilover flipped upside down to induce positive camber, while maxxing out the top camber adjustment. This gives me a 0.00 reading on an alignment rack. The reason for this is because without the car completely slammed the fuck out, the wheel rubs on the coilover. Perhaps running these 17x9.75 +20's with coilovers other than PBMs will work, however, for me it does not. The rear quarters have been hammered out, and all fenders are rolled all the way around mildly.

The kit was purchased on Ebay. It fit horribly. It cracks if you look at it wrong. At the time of purchase I paid 350$ shipped and I'm happy with what I got.

The car has come a long way since when I came home from Germany. Lots of very little fixes here and there, however, the sr itself has been stout. It's been 8 months now since I put it on the road. It made the journey from Dallas, Tx to Columbus, Ga and I drive the car about 40-50 miles everyday. Often times I find myself beating the fuck out of it on the highway without really worrying. I'm very impressed with the overrall turnout of this 240.

I've come to a few points where I wanted to sell it for very little problems. I had no tail lights or cluster lights for about a week. After ripping the entire harness apart, came to find out one of my soldering points was bad and had about a micrometer of solder touching another wire somehow.

I've got the car set at 10psi right now, basically just dailying the car everyday.

Enough of the bullshit, heres some pictures