View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #15
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by 310R View Post
Taylor Durdan at durdan prefab,does excellent harnesses.He did my sr harness and it is flawless.He also took the time relocate the ignitor in to the cabin of the vehicle.Very reasonable pricing and said he can swap any motor into a 240sx.Hit him up,great guy and easy to talk to.
Awesome always good to have more wiring people. do you know if he has done a JZ/S-chassis car yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro379ss View Post
what a wealth of info!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo JLo View Post
abundant amount of info. GREAT WRITE UP BROTHA!
They BRAH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilloughby87 View Post
awesome information man. Wish this much would have been readily available when I started doing my swap a while back.
Thanks, i have to agree. back in 06-07 when i was gathering some info on the swap there wasn't much GOOD info on it. then when i started it in 07-08 there still wasn't alot of help. Even to this day alot of shops/companies but no real HELP without forking out some money. and the people that have done the swap seem to be quiet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilloughby87 View Post
Another bit of useful information that alot of GTE guys will do, is that they will switch to the NA waterpipe off the back of the waterpump in order to clean up some of the non used pipes that are on the GTE waterline.
Good thought as well, i can't say i've seen ALOT of people do this but some do yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R33E8 View Post
fuck yes! This is what I need!!! This is the only part of my 2jz swap I have at the moment.. Haltech 2000 with fully terminated 2jz harness..

Now I'm just looking to run across a good deal on a v160 trans or 6-speed front clip..
Awesome, that car with a 6spd will be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h815 240sx View Post
I couldn't tell by your pictures, but is there enough room to run fans?
yes it is a VERY tight fit, make sure you get some SLIM fans. i got some of the "cheap" ones Tommy (ESone3) At ILL GARAGE had for sale, drop him a line see whats up. I'll see if i have some pics of the clearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Look closer... You can see twin FAL's in there.
True that. They are not in fact FAL's on mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl337 View Post
+1, plethora of info there
Thanks guy's!