View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 06:41 PM   #30
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
whats funny is females will probably now vote for mccain because his VP is female. jump party time.

edit: not saying ALL females.
edit: im watching news and they are interviewing women from the the red hat society. this one lady is a die-hard democrat but now is having second thoughts on voting for her party since the VP of the other party is female.

you know for the most part that a large percentage of the women that voted for hilary is because she is a women and they want to back up the whole women's movement.

i see it also happening with the whole "im black im backing up obama".

they probably dont even read about where these candidates stand on issues.

but most important....she has the face of a person that loves the D.
Another well informed and true post. Most people need to step back and stop listening to the speechs from either candidate. Speeches are not only scripted but are also based on Oratorical ability. Just because someone is a great Orator does not mean they have the qualifications or ability to run the country.
In the end you have to look at their track record what they have done and their achievements.
Honestly Obama does not have a track record, just ask ryguy about that. He lives in Illinois. Obama has done absolutely nothing but sound good and say what the people want to hear. That does not mean he might not be full of shit, he might have some kind of agenda we have no clue about.
McCain has said things some people don't like, and made political vote stumbles because of it. Though when you look at his track record it exists.
Of and for all you idiots who think McCain is just another Bush. Pull your head out of your Game computer and start studying his record in congress. You might find he opposed Bush on a lot things and has been known and is known as Maverick in congress. So before all you people being duped by the say good of Obama start speaking up study up on congress and get the fuck informed! Now of course all of you are going to say oh your voting for McCain! Actually I don't know who I am voting for! Its a tough decision but I do know this. I am making my decision based on facts and information not something a person says in a speech!

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html