Thread: Arp
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 03:51 PM   #3
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
So out of curiosity have you measured the thickness of the mounting flange on the XTD flywheel vs an OEM one? I'm curious to see if it's thicker.

As per the main studs did you measure them to see if they had yielded prior to installing them the second time? Often times when I hear customers say they snapped a stud there's a simpler answer than ARP manufacturing them wrong.

I wholeheartedly believe manufacturers mess up I deal with it for a living, it's just rare to see an ARP material failure.

As per their customer service that's just a hallmark of a large manufacturer. You have to keep in mind that to them it is not their job to service the end customer, that is the responsibility that the retailer shoulders.

I'm not saying that it's right, or even something that you as a consumer should expect but it is a reality in this industry.