View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #9
DFWZenki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
DFWZenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
^Nice. Wish I had the digital climate control. Did you replace those bulbs as well?

Are those lights in the cluster cool white? I'm thinking about going with the 9 led for extra brightness...

Did you get the clock light too? Any pics of that? I want them to match.

Anybody have pics of the warm white bulbs?
I replaced all interior bulbs with white LEDs. Climate control, Defog, Dimmer, Cruise Control. Everything. Clock Bulb is factory clear bulb. The LEDs i used in the cluster only had one option for white- they just listed as "white". (not being a smart ass, im serious).

The Warm White LEDs are pretty close to a factory "clear" bulb (not amber). I used the "Warm White" LED in my Dome light and its almost the same color as the "Clear factory Indondecent" bulb. (factory dome light is a 3175 bulb and i think the Clock light bulb is a 74. Have to double check on that).

By the way, the 9 LED bulbs will not fit in the Cluster housing. They are too long. Found that out the hard way. The ones i used are the 5 LED version and they are plenty bright and the right length. (they are on the brightest setting in the pic i posted).
DFWZenki is offline   Reply With Quote