View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 05:14 AM   #62
hvp014
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
hvp014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Updates! Its finally home!

After a very long wait my 32 is back home safe and sound. Picked it up early this week and have been cleaning and getting things back to the way I want.

The car is quick with low boost at 1.2 bar and high at 1.5, a little too much for Okinawan roads where the fastest limit is 80 KPH.

Currently installing some parts I had laying around and have an appointment with my detail guy to give the car a full buff and polish.

First day back home!

Did the oil change the next day, drive home and parked. Few hours later went to go out and meet up with a friend. Started the car and heard a weird gurgling noise, drove to the bottom of my street and noticed low oil pressure on my gauge. Shut the car off and popped the hood...

Oil everywhere! All over my freshly cleaned engine bay and brand new motor. Had the O ring blow out on a new Nissan filter.

And when I got back home, I knew what the gurgle noise was.

So bad had to hit up the fire department.

So a few pigmats, 4 quarts of oil and filter later the car was back home safe after trying to kill itself. So much for my clean bay and motor. Still getting oil of from the hood and frame rails...

Also around the same time I got my real car I picked up a very cool present from a good friend.

A miniaturized version of my 32, complete with matching paint, wheels, brakes, wing, seats, single turbo!

Currently working on the ZLED taillights, should have some photos up this weekend. Then heading to Nismofest next week!
hvp014 is offline   Reply With Quote