View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #1590
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneoverwrx View Post
build a badass SR,

Back on topic....I would absolutely love to do some road racing in my car this year. Would definately have to switch diffs and turn the car down some but it would be a blast.

my sr i am putting together right now is a 2.2 mazworx block, last set up i posted earlier in this thread on a stock block i made 416 with a gt2871r .64

i saved everything from my last set up cept the turbo. but i think i want to run one of these again. if i got the exact same turbo i can compare the .2 extra and .5 higher compression to see the difference, just wanted to know what you guys thought about the cahnge in engine size and compression

my friends are all into "road racing" basically going out on long drives so i am
trying to get set up for that.

hey cody, which trim you running 56?
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote