View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 08:27 AM   #1565
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
350 whp on 550's should be rougly in low 90's to support it. OBviously it's not an exact science but it's certainly to be noted that running sidefeeds to that high cycle will get them hot and could lead to failure.

At my power (400) with the 615cc's (60lbers) I'm at 89-90% WOT. Luckily for me these are designed to be able to run at 4 bar as well, thus making them equal to 740cc's. I guess that's one advantage of these new style injectors (plus they are half the cost of the traditional Rochester/MSD style 72lbers)...however that's all equalized when you figure in modification cost of the manifold.

FWIW: For those running 50lbers or 72lbers (EDIT: MSD or Rochester style, the fat body ones) at super high duty cycles (90%+) you are literally playing with time bombs. Some last, some blow up...no signs nor failures until you go super lean when they wear out. THis is the only downfall of those injectors. I know 4 people personally who pushed them (3 50lbers and 1 72lber) and broke them.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy

Last edited by codyace; 02-16-2010 at 11:42 AM..
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote