View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 06:47 PM   #55
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Well after a pay raise at work I've found some motivation to finally pull the trigger on some hotboi paint! I finished the high build primer today, and tomorrow the bay will be sprayed in a candy purple. Hopefully I can get everything done by tomorrow because after that it's going to rain for about a week straight (I hate Florida) .

The exterior will eventually be Scion IH5 grey, but that'll be after the car is running. Sorry for this being kind of a slow build, this is just my 3rd time building the car and I'd like it to be done right.

Anyways pictures!

And here's just some quick throw back pictures that I found laying in my photobucket that I'd like to share. I may have only had my car since I was 17, (I'm 19 currently) but I feel like it's really come a long way.

Excuse the mess and quality of these, they're from the day I got my car and my excitement came before my quality control lol. For anyone who didnt know I got my car as a shell with a bucket filled with 95% of an SR swap and built it myself over the summer before my senior year. It may be corny to say but this car really means a lot to me and owning it has helped me grow as a person and made me into the individual I am today.

/end rant

Well that's all, thank you to everyone for reading!