View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 06:49 AM   #29
cbates14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
cbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond reputecbates14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbates14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch View Post
did you pull one fender more then the other in the rear? was that done on purpose or a mistake? Very interested in the wheels.
i'm surprised you can tell there's a difference in the fender pull from left to right from the photos i posted. i started rolling the fenders before i got my alignment, then figured i should do that first, and finish rolling afterwards. then of course never went back to it.

if you're wondering how the wheels look on a non-pulled rear fender - prior to the pull, here you go:

like i've said before, thanks to everyone for all the love and props! much appreciated!

all pm's replied.

Last edited by cbates14; 07-30-2008 at 07:24 AM..
cbates14 is offline   Reply With Quote