View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #79
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
I don't have problems with Megan tracks and I was at the track with them yesterday and yes I do feel the difference in dampening within 2 clicks.... Don't compare coilovers on the street because you are not using the coils in an environment where you can tell except your ass dyno which doesn't do any suspension justice.... and no its not my first trackday and not its not my first AutoX event and yes I touge, yes its daily driven, no I am not a professional racer, but I would like to be and working on my driving skills to do so.

You know what, take your car to the track and learn more about your car instead of reading everything on the internet.... then figure out what you want... Foaming bla bla bla everything here mentioned is people who have a preference to how their cars feel and they are giving a suggestion of what their car is to them. Not every car off the line is made the same nor have had the same history as your car. 13 Years of history makes every 240sx unique no on knows what you are experiencing, they are just describing something about their cars. Stiff is not always good....

If you don't want your car to feel like 13 yrs old.... guess what, buy a new one.... Welds, Frame, Metal Fatigue, nothing in the world you can do. Period.... Got money then? Full restore.... Strip it down to frame and rebuild the whole thing piece by piece.... Nothing you can do about it get over it.