View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 07:24 PM   #16
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
Unless you're a baller, stay away from Sikky. They are the Kanye West of the LS swap world, they love themselves about as much as Kanye too.
I bought a used, older-edition sikky kit and Sikky still provided non-stop, excellent email communication for every single one of my issues since the beginning at random points. I must have made 30 emails total and every single one, somebody read it and responded and was typically very helpful. Motor sits very reasonable location, all eight plugs change in 30 minutes and I can get to every bellhousing bolt without needing any special tools. That was essential for me.

|And I am NOT a baller. A discounted Jegs cam is worth more than the engine I used. Hell a stock set of 240sx wheels might be worth more than my motor. lol

speaking of which, save some money use a truck engine. Both the 6.0L and L33 apparently supports 1000rwhp in a daily application for significant period. I can't get over that.