View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 01:48 PM   #22
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Not knocking ACL, as it seems they work. But I am concerned with the QC on their bearings. According to the internet, they are hit or miss (or in Mazworx and a litany of other (SR20) cases like yourself hanz, they seem to be on target more than off target). However, I have seen first hand the quality and measured/consistent specs of the Kings, so they will be the bearing of choice for me. Just going to go with what I have experienced

In addition, the King bearings are not much more expensive in the grand scheme of things. So that is my choice

P.S The internet is a shitty place which sway opinions (and not necessarily rooted in facts or without bias) too far one way at times hahahahahah!
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote