View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 03:17 PM   #74
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Ugh i've already addressed this....

Yes creatine works. Its part of the energy production process and it aids in muscular concentric motion (i.e. weight lifting, sprinting, etc.) Your body produces it already just in small amounts so adding more to help you in certain types of exercise/training is obviously going to be beneficial. BUT it has to be the right kind. The type of creatine used in this process that is truly beneficial is ethyl ester NOT monohydrate. If what you're trying to build is true solid muscle mass, ethyl ester is the way to go. If you just want to be "big" then do monohyrdate. Yeah, it'll help you, but it will also give you a false sense of accomplishment. The ballooning effect is not true muscle mass. Ethyl ester gives you the extra creatine you "need" in the right places without all the bullshit. So really, why even bother with monohydrate? Ya know? I could go on a ridiculously long kinesiology tangent about this, but i'll save you all the read. lol

I'm not necessarily anti-creatine. I know how it works and its benefits. I have to know. lol I'm just saying its not REQUIRED to get gains in the gym.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote