View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:21 AM   #27
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Croustibat is an unknown quantity at this point
I already explained and i wont go deeper as many of you fail to understand what a suspension is supposed to do, or just dont want to hear about it.

If you just want to get as low as possible, YES THEY ARE GOOD.

If on the other hand you want your car to handle, then they are utter crap.

Again, I already wrote that.

Now, this "review" only gives height adjustment info, and nothing else besides feeling, which is worth nothing if it is not backed up with some strong facts.

It is as much as a review as a teenager reviews snacks by eating them and saying "hey ! They are cheap and i am not hungry, so they are great". Want to review food ? Get its fat and sugar %age for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytoncallihan View Post
i bought ISIS coilovers
Actually no, you bought taiwanese blank brand stuff. Your stuff is the same as many other people, like bc-racing, emusa, megan racing, godspeed and all of these crappy ebay sellers.

Create a car business, you can make sure these builders will email you the possibility to get your "own brand coilovers/suspension arms/turbos/whatever" in the next days.

Being satisfied with them ? Good for you ! It does not mean they are good, just that your expectations are low.

Product quality is something absolute. Product satisfaction is relative. Unfortunately, a review is supposed to be about product quality, and not satisfaction.

Kingbaby > i know what you are doing and i wont bother answering.

You are currently trying to troll following "the little trolling handbook" to the letter, when i have actually written it. I know the tricks, it ends here.

How about having that argument on NRR forums ? I am quite sure this could be fun. Unlike most zilvians, people there care about the handling of their cars (see ? i can do it too )
Croustibat is offline   Reply With Quote