View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #72
Angronrb25
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Angronrb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok I know alot of people have been gettinig scammed from srdubfiend me to so I thought

I bought the greddy catch can from him about two weeks and paid for it after I waited about 4 days I pmed him for the tracking number and he said he would he has been trying to ship alot of stuff at once to get a better deal so I waited for about 2 days and just recently found out he got banned

I contacted PHLIP and he gave me some ideas about what to do then jmac told me he had his number and was kind enough to give it to me so I called him ......... no answer but I left a message basically telling him that I would like either my catch can or my money back just so I can buy one

He sent me a text message basically saying that he sold that to someone else before me but because I paid for it he is takinf his off his 240 and sending it to me!!!

He has been super nice and respectful and I have been the same and for him to take it off his car and send it to me is really awesome

I am kinda thinking that maybe someone is or did hack his stuff because he has sent me pictures of the ups shipping label via phone and emailed me the ups label with all the info about the package

I will keep everybody informed when I received the package and to make sure it is the real thing that I bought
Angronrb25 is offline   Reply With Quote