View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 10:27 AM   #76
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
It should be known that renting is throwing away money.

Makes sense if your a baller or have too poor of credit to get financed. Otherwise financially... Owning > Renting
Agreed 100000%

I still live at home for this exact reason. Trying to save up for a nice downpayment and waiting on my gf to finish nursing school. Im not ashamed of it at all. I cringe when I see friends sign apartment leases and see them just simply throw their money away.

Nobody answered my previous posted question though:

If you were going to set up I guess you can say a long term "piggy bank" for a house down payment where would you put your money into? I am looking into something that has a pretty good APY. I am leaning towards a money market account but I dont know if theres anything better or not.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote