View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 11:31 PM   #313
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
would it be crazy to have a ported and a sealed box next to each other???
Would do much more harm than good. When you have two drivers with different frequency responses (like one ported 10 and one sealed 10) you would get constructive and destructive interference, like you sometimes get with subs and mids that have their crossovers not set correctly. Sounds like crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalslider View Post
the constant is the red w black stripe 12v battery correct and thats what i have hooked up but its not keeping memory or am i wrong and the blue is the constant
S13 - 1994 Nissan 240 SX Stereo Wiring Information

S14 - 1998 Nissan 240 SX Stereo Wiring Information

Test to make sure there's voltage on that wire with a multimeter or test light, if all your fuses in the driver's side kick panel are good (like I said in my first response).

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote