View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #313
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmdb View Post
I hear ya on that. Did you have any roll center adjustment? Essentially increasing roll center height is similar to increasing spring rate or sway bar stiffness. It could be that you didn't have much of either, or the balance between your front and rear suspension was significantly off causing a ill-balanced chassis. OR! It could also be your throttle points are off (you're gassing it too early or too hard - move your throttle point back).
I'm not going to disagree that I may be a bit hard on the fun pedal, but when going back to a bar, it certainly put the car 'back in control'. To me (and I drove around on the street with it unhooked) it just felt so disconnected from the front that it wasn't very confidence inspiring. It really felt as if the entire car was pushing instead of persay the front or the rear. I also couldn't use the diff to correct the car either with it off...it just seemed all over the place compared to with the bar on.

No roll correction at the point in time, but also not slammed to the ground either. Everythign but Control arms and rear traction arms upgraded at the point and time too.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote