View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 09:54 PM   #25
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingIs View Post
Probably the worst thing ever I ordered a comp clutch 4 weeks ago for a sc300 stage 2. briong my car to my buddy shop to do a clutch job and pull the transmission and go to install my clutch kit pressure plate clutch clutch release bearing the whole kit from thmotorsports and they send my right pressure plate wrong pilot bearing, wrong clutch release bearing and clutch disk for a Hyundai genesis why

In 3 weeks now going back and forth with email and multiple pictures to customer service. I just want my damn clutch so I can drive my car and not pay to have my car at my buddy shop doing a one day job turns into 3 week plus. Still no clutch as my car is apart waiting for a clutch a increasing storage fee not to mention still have to bring the car in once I get the clutch if over receive it from you.

I hate Thmotorsports I will tell everyone I know worse customer service and still no parts last time I will EVER order from this place.

please learn to be a bit more mature about conducting business with a company in terms of dealing with faulty or wrong parts. coming on a web forum and flaming the brand does nothing for your situation. in the future, should you have a problem with a vendor, please private message, call or email them directly... talking shit about them in open view of the public does very little to help you and your case directly!\

also, we have a VENDOR REVIEW FORUM specifically for the purpose of what you are attempting to do! please learn how to use it for future reference as well!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote