View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Arrow Competition Clutch Kit (Carbon) for SR20, Hicas Rear Sway Bar, & AEM Oil Temp Gauge

Competition Clutch Stage 2 Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit - $200 OBO Picked Up
($318 New: Competition Clutch Stage 2 - Street Series 2100 Clutch Kit NISSAN 180SX S13 1991 - 1999 2.0 6044-2100-T)

Description: Approximately 80% increase in torque capacity (350WTQ) and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Carbon Kevlar material with its alloy backing matched to a performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life.

Decided to part out my 240 not long after replacing the clutch, so she's used for less than 1500 miles (more around 1300). Was broken in properly and does not want to slip for anything. Engine was putting out 320WHP and 320WTQ and the clutch was loving it. (Watch a video of her shakedown dyno run around 600 miles into the clutch: Her Last Tune - YouTube)

S13 HICAS Rear Sway Bar - $40 OBO Picked Up

Its 21mm versus the stock 15mm or 17mm bars. Very noticeable difference, especially if you're into drifting. Cheapest upgrade you can do, plus I'm including as custom C-Pillar Brace (White).

(Not my picture! However, a HICAS sway bar is a HICAS sway bar. Mine looks exactly the same.)

(This is my picture!)

AEM Oil Temperature Gauge w/ sensor and harness - $120 OBO Picked Up

My YouTube Channel
xpertsnowcarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links