View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:03 AM   #29
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
[quote=4x4le;3157363]I installed mine the other day. It really was one of them things that should be simple and strait forward but tended to piss me off being difficult. The hose is really stiff and makes it difficult to get the fittings lined up well enough to prevent cross threading. I really wish they would have went with push lock style an fittings instead of having the fittings already pressed on the hose. If I would have known then (at the time of ordering) what I know now I would have seen if it would be possible to just order the fittings that plug into the rack and pump and made the rest of the assemble myself with an goodies.

quote]

you do realize that Power Steering hose is WAY different from regular braided stuff...P/S hose is about the same as hydro lines. VERY HIGH pressue. you can NOT use push lock type fitting....just wanted to clear that up for future reference. you can also build a line using earls, or russel lines and fitting for a decent price, and WAY better quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote