View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:38 AM   #132
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
The owner of this Z is a scammer and scum. Anybody opposed to me will be caught dead with a sniper for being a fanboy dick rider.

How are you going to hold a (could be illegal) raffle and not refund the people that paid because you didn't get the amount that you were looking for AND THEN expect people to sympathize for you when you're the tool that spent thousands on your own car and complaining about it.

How fucking stupid. I'm surprised nobody has notified the authorities for being a complete asswipe.

Pieces of shit like you, 240KiiD, are fucking ridiculous. This is absolute shit logic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KiiD View Post
Look you piece if shit I lost alot of money you really think I'm gonna giveaway a car that's worth more than your life. Your $50 dollars that you lost isn't even close to how much I've lost.
THEN WHY RAFFLE THE CAR?!

Even had the nerve to say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KiiD View Post
I'm tired of explaining to ignorant people like you. It said on to do this at your own risk not to scam you but just incase it doesn't go through. So go kill yourself.
And no, I did not pay $25 or $50 for this car. Never would I be caught putting any kind of money for a performance intended car that was made to handle and look like rainbow shit.