View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 02:12 PM   #305
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I'm going to completely disagree with you on this. They are around, in fact on the home page you can regularly see more than one of the moderators active.
Phlip is currently in the hospital or something. Jonathan is on here nearly every single day along with Lennon. Less seen would be RJF, ThatGuy, Lisa, and S14DB who have still been recently active this year. That just leaves West and DriftNDragg who haven't been on in a year or so. Aside from Mephistophiles who I believe has signed off on us for some reason unfortunately.

So we have 7 out of 9 admins who are regularly on here in some way shape or form. Not too bad for a forum that's been around for almost two decades.
Okay, so where is the list of mods who do what exactly so that I may express some concerns to? All the mod influence I ever get is slack for doing shit wrong.