View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 06:14 AM   #397
purekoryo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
purekoryo has much to be proud ofpurekoryo has much to be proud ofpurekoryo has much to be proud ofpurekoryo has much to be proud ofpurekoryo has much to be proud ofpurekoryo has much to be proud ofpurekoryo has much to be proud ofpurekoryo has much to be proud ofpurekoryo has much to be proud ofpurekoryo has much to be proud ofpurekoryo has much to be proud of
Have you tried both setups? You act like you did, and if you did and thought it was pretty bad, than that's great, I know now. But if you didn't I wouldn't say anything if I were you. At least I'm gonna try and see how that works out, as many people that do have JWT cams here go with S3's. As a matter of fact, many MANY sentra guys have sold S3's and bought S4's and never turned back. used S4's are hard to come by in sr20forum, but not S3's. As codyace mentioned they are easier to catch, and even used S4's are a bit more expensive than S3's for a reason. Many guys with the sentras run S4's in conjunction with T25 and T28 turbos all day. The guys with the T28's did not have any noticeable loss in power or lag with S4's.

So, again, have you tried those two combinations, if so, back it up with some details on your experience with them so that we can all learn. If not, you can learn from my experience, as I will post them after I install them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
damn, you got it backwards TWICE.

.64 trim = s3 cams
.86 trim = s4 cams
purekoryo is offline   Reply With Quote