View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 01:39 AM   #4
wsmiteh
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
wsmiteh is an unknown quantity at this point
Anti Tyler - I know I can run some vac lines to the manifold as it came with some fittings for them and what not, and It actually has a mount for the idle control underneath, I guess guy just wanted to hide it.

I guess I'm more worried about the other coolant hoses that hook up to the stock manifold, and sensors that my harness has. For one, this manifold doesn't have a hookup for my heater hoses... so not too sure what I'm going to do on that front (if I have any options at all for that matter).

I may be worrying about nothing, spoke to someone at rs and they said all they need is the iac shit in order to get me up and running, the rest is just up to me on how I want to run my vacuum stuff. Pulled the stock one off and started freaking out.

I already had the egr blocked off on my old na - headers, so I have everything except the tube, which (long story) is cut in half. Honestly you can have the whole mess for next to nothing, it isn't much good to me if you want it. That, or Ill trade ya if you have anything cool lying around

Mewantkouki - Not too worried about that, I know its a risk, but I saw the car it was running in before, I have the dyno sheets for it, and it managed to stay pretty fat!
wsmiteh is offline   Reply With Quote