View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:57 AM   #1
Drftr915
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
Drftr915 is an unknown quantity at this point
Q45 tps problem, causes car not to start

So I have never been one to come on here and ask for anything. I have been a member for quite some time and usually am able to navigate through the threds from here and multiple sites but i'm not having a lot of good luck with this one.

Within the last 6 months I have changed quite a bit. It could be some of the other things but I will see what people have to say about my tps first. After the car was put back together and started for the first time after fixing the time it started to idle funny, I would slowly rise and drop from 800-1100. to solve the problem we checked the wiring to the tps and according to the pin out it was wrong. The wires have been switched to give the correct voltages and know the car will not idle.

I know this might not be the most detailed explanation but i'm giving you the low down on my car which is a few thousand miles away from me. I recently was transferred and my car is in a friend's possession. Trying to coordinate things with different time zones and not having the car in front of me have made things that much more difficult. If anyone has any info, recommendations or advice anything positive is appreciated.
Drftr915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links